Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Skyrim: All Achievements Progress

Given the release of Dragonborn DLC back in December and my progress, I felt it was time (once again) to clean up my progress post.

My current achievement standing is 71/75.
http://raptr.com/_Anex_/wall

By this point is is quite simply easier to list my missing achievements.

Vampire Mastered- Acquire 11 Vampire Perks: Currently in progress on Malyce (my secondary character). I think I have 3-4 more perks to get. It's actually pretty tricky when your follower KSes you and since this character is rather weak, I need a follower :/

Legend- Defeat a Legendary Dragon: Legendary Dragons are confirmed at level 78. I am currently level 60 on Raewyn, my primary character. I have been working up other skills to level up and have currently switched from light armor and 1 handers to 2 handed weapons and heavy armor. This will be the achievement that takes the longest to acquire due simply to grinding boredom (I have completed Dragonborn along with all the side quests)

Stalhrim Crafter- Craft an item out of Stalhrim: I have a lot of Stalhrim, sadly one of the required NPCs of the village died during the quest to cleanse the stone. It was "funny" because I remember seeing him dead and saying "I hope he wasn't important" as I walked away. Turns out he was, but I didn't find that out until 30+ hours later and defeating Miraak. I wasn't going to go back. It will be up to Malyce to complete this one.

Dragonrider- Tame and ride 5 dragons: Pretty simple, just gotta find dragons. I think I need like 2 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Opinions? Questions?
Keep it respectful. Any spamming or rude comments may be deleted.