Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes & Videos!

You know the Rhythm Gaming community gets a lot of crap recently about how they are "ruining the game" or "take everything too seriously" etc. Honestly it really depends on what part of the "community" you are looking at. If you focus on the noisy troll-y bunch, or the "in your face" ones, this might often be the case, but it's not true about everyone.

The community is awesome and there are lots of good people and players who belong to it. We think about each other, speak often on via twitter, various forums and other social networks. The reputation is ill-deserved.

Anyway, my 26th birthday was on December 8th last week (I'm old D:)... I was really surprised and touched by the amount of birthday wishes I received not only from the Rhythm Gaming community, but by the gaming community in general.
So I just wanted to take the time to thank you all:
THANK YOU! ♥  
(that's probably one of the only times you will ever see me write in pink).

In the Rhythm Gaming community it is especially popular to post a gameplay video dedicated to a person as a birthday present of sorts (a nice idea). I wanted to share the ones I received from great friends and great players alike.

(In order of reception)

From TidusSH/DutchZooRebel


From PMSLammy/SentimentalGeek/MrsJadePhoenix


From Cherish/Cherish PMS



From Mallraider75


If I forgot anyone I'm terribly sorry! Maybe I didn't see your video! Leave me a comment and I will check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Opinions? Questions?
Keep it respectful. Any spamming or rude comments may be deleted.